Sunday, January 9, 2011

Video Response to Tragic shooting in Arizona



This is my first attempt at a campaign video discussing this issues. I am discussing the tragic shooting in Tuscon, Arizona. This video is meant as an open invitation to share my thoughts and discuss the issue with everyone. Please share this with your friends, and comment with your thoughts, both on the production quality (I know the sound is not great), and the thoughts expressed.

While at YouTube please subscribe to my Channel for future videos, which I hope to have coming often. Also, check out my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Gallagher-for-Congress/187960201218164 and like it.

P.S. Yes, the layout of the embedded video doesn't work with my current blog layout. I will take care of this soon. If anyone has any suggests or places where I can find better layout templates, I would appreciate any suggestions or help.

No comments:

Post a Comment